|Physics Lab Haptic Pendulum Project||A-Prompt||Music Notation|
|Interactive Learning Tools||MathML Project|
Digital Frog International
Accessible Version of
"Digital Field Trip to the Rainforest "
Digital Frog International (DFI) is the award-winning developer of highly regarded software titles such as "The Digital Frog"-a simulated frog dissection tool, and "A Digital Field Trip to the Wetlands". DFI has partnered with the Adaptive Technology Resource Centre of the University of Toronto in developing a fully accessible version of their interactive learning CD ROM "A Digital Field Trip to the Rainforest".
The new version of "A Digital Field Trip to the Rainforest" will offer users the following accessibility options:
- Self-voicing option for users who have visual disabilities
- Fully keyboard accessible
- Descriptive audio-captioning for all major video components
- Interactive learning exercises inclusive of learners who cannot see or use a mouse
- Glossary for all words used throughout the program
For more information about the development of this project, or to inquire about ordering software titles please contact:
Trillium Place RR #2,
7377 Calfass Rd.
N0B 2J0, Canada
Tel: (519) 766-1097
Fax: (519) 767-9994
Back to Accessible Interactive Learning Tools